BEAUTY, COMFORT, SUPPORT
A great chair is a familiar thing of beauty, a reliable comfort, a steadfast support.
Its clean lines, ergonomic design, sustainable materials, and finish options make
Itsa welcome throughout the organization.
. Backrest is made of breathable dual-sided mesh for extra back support
· Molded seat cushions with a waterfall front edge provide comfort and support
· Arms are height adjustable within a 2½” range by the push of a button
· 5-star base is constructed of rigid, glass-filled nylon
· Knee-tilt control provides minimal rise of the front seat edge when reclining
· Pneumatic seat-height adjustment allows the user to adjust seat height from 18”–22½” for 1.0 and from 16”–20½” for 2.0
· Itsa 1.0 task chair is available with a 300 base that seats individuals weighing up to 300 lbs
· Warranted for 3 shifts, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day